Job Title: Content Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours weeks – flexible start / finish times
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000 (Depending on experience)
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS
upriseUP are a growing digital marketing agency based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire (on the Metropolitan Line). We support clients with paid, owned and earned media, across several sectors, including Charity, Health, B2B and Retail.
We’re looking for a brilliant Content Manager, with experience in developing content strategies across a variety of media – and with strong copywriting skills. To summarise this person, we are looking for someone talented, skilled, enthusiastic and who loves to take ownership.
The role will support our SEO team and develop upriseUP’s content services. The role will also take the lead in developing our own content marketing.
• Developing Client Content Strategies with client teams
• Working with clients, developing a clear understanding of them and their objectives
• Regular client communication to keep them informed of project developments and results
• Supporting the development of colleagues (including SEO Execs) in Content Marketing
• Working closely with Digital PR and supporting the Digital PR work we do
• Project manage content from brainstorm, through development and roll-out
Initially one of the role’s main clients will be us! We have developed significantly as an agency over the last few years and need a more sophisticated content strategy to establish our revised positioning. Activities will include:
• Developing a ‘thought leadership’ focused strategy, enabling us to demonstrate the expertise we have through a variety of platforms and media
• Overseeing and supporting the way the agency communicates with clients and the wider industry, including the channels we use and tone of voice
• Supporting our own activities, across: website, blogs, email, ebooks, proposal formats and video. Also into media we haven’t yet started to use such as webinars and podcasts.
• Agency experience across a range of content strategies, including written, image and video
• Successful copywriting
• Leading and developing a team
• Developing content for SEO
• Google Analytics
• Digital PR, including target publications and social media
• Familiar with Adobe creative suite and similar products
• Briefing contractor specialists, such as illustrators, photographers, graphic designers and video agencies
Gain experience from a whole range of different fields from PPC, SEO to web design and social media
Be a part of a dynamic team in a fantastic, relaxing office environment (Xbox & Movies)
Flexi-time working hours
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter staff away trips
Fantastic training and personal development opportunities in an increasingly relevant, growing sector
Quick career progression in a rapidly expanding agency
Be part of an ever changing and evolving industry
Pension & yearly bonus schemes
Bupa health insurance for permanent employees
If you are interested, please get in touch at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.