Digital Media Account ManagerApply Now
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV. No agencies please.
Job Title: Digital Media Account Manager.
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4pm).
Salary: £36,000 – £42,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus up to 10% of salary.
Holiday: 35 days per annum inc. bank holidays. Increasing to 38 days inc. bank holidays after 2 years.
Flexibility: Hybrid working (option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays) and flexible hours.
Health: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, free annual health check, free Headspace app.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PS (on the Metropolitan Line outside London). Optional 2 days per week remote working.
Other perks: We enjoy getting together. We often attend industry conferences (like Brighton SEO), we organise socials including countryside walks, do fun activities at Christmas, and on occasion we take everyone away (our summer party last year was in the Med, and this year we visited the beautiful New Forest). We also offer a 4-week paid sabbatical every 5 years.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Account Manager to oversee the planning and development of outstanding digital campaigns, in a client facing role.
This could suit a Digital Marketing Manager currently working at a charity, or a Senior Paid Media Executive / Digital-focused Account Manager at a marketing agency.
Reporting into the Account Director, the role will oversee multiple channels including programmatic display, paid social, paid search, SEO and YouTube. Digital Account Managers liaise internally with our media teams, help develop award-winning campaigns and report to key stakeholders within charities. They also understand the challenges and opportunities faced by large charities.
The ideal candidate will relish planning and executing paid media campaigns, client communications including running regular video calls, holding occasional in person meetings, building lasting client relationships, and ultimately ensuring socially positive organisations achieve outstanding digital results.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle. We are proudly B Corp Certified and we are committed to being an outstanding employer, especially in terms of inclusivity, benefits, fair pay, and employee well-being.
Award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing a deep and detailed understanding of clients, including their situation and goals.
- Providing strategic recommendations to support client goals via paid digital channels.
- Digital media planning (Paid and Organic).
- Project managing slick delivery of effective digital campaigns.
- Proactive client communication, giving a clear understanding of our work, project developments, results and their impact against the client’s goals.
- Support with overall client strategy and spotting opportunities for other services.
- Managing and running client reporting calls.
- Analysing performance data and providing insight alongside the media specialist.
- Recommending effective media strategies based on experience, and reviewing client data.
- Advising on campaigns with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) as well as UX (User Experience).
- Seeking new ideas and innovations to push for continuous improvement.
- Great people skills, able to work effectively with internal groups and a variety of clients.
- Formidable project management.
- Solid digital media knowledge, including paid and organic channels.
- Google Analytics experience, with the ability to analyse the data and provide insights.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A good understanding of the charity sector, its needs and common audiences.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines, supporting multiple clients.
- Ability to tackle issues with a clear plan of action, in a timely manner.
- A passion to utilise digital media to make the world a better place.
It’s important for us that all new members to the team support our values:
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background.