Digital PR Outreach Consultant
Job Title: Digital PR Outreach Consultant
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
Holiday: 22 days per annum + bank holidays (pro-rata)
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependants
Uprise Up is 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern hills. We are relentless in the pursuit of exceptional performance for socially positive organisations. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Uprise Up focuses on continuously improving performance. We use data throughout; testing, learning and detailing success. This is the passion and focus that drives our culture. Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit and so far in 2021, Drum Global, Best Buy Side Team.
We are on the hunt for a Digital PR Outreach Consultant who has a good understanding of the SEO landscape and who knows what it takes to consistently deliver brilliant digital PR campaigns for our clients. The right candidate is a creative individual, with strong communication skills who can take ownership, plan and execute a digital PR campaign from start to finish.
The key areas of responsibility and experience required will include:
- Creating/managing Digital PR campaigns
- Content creation, editorial, outreach and link building (ideally 2 year’s experience)
- Building media lists and journalist relationships
- Using Digital PR tools and software
- Owning and developing Digital PR strategy
- Working with clients, understanding their organisation and objectives
- Account and project management
- Measuring and reporting campaign performance
- Providing internal Digital PR training
- Knowledge of latest online marketing trends
- Resourcing external specialist talent where needed
- Agency, Charity and Health & Fitness experience a benefit
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.