Media Assistant (Internship)
Job Title: Media Assistant (Intern)
Duration: 3 months, (possibility of becoming permanent)
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS (currently remote working)
Uprise Up is 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern hills. We are relentless in the pursuit of exceptional performance for socially positive organisations. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Uprise Up focuses on continuously improving performance. We use data throughout; testing, learning and detailing success. This is the passion and focus that drives our culture. Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit and so far in 2021, Drum Global, Best Buy Side Team.
We are on the lookout for a graduate with strong Mathematics, English and a desire to enter the fascinating world of digital marketing. We are offering a paid Internship for three months with the potential of the position becoming permanent.
Uprise Up have a fantastic reputation in our industry and provide ‘best practice’ digital marketing seminars, workshops and training at conferences – as well as for our clients. As such we are well placed to offer a comprehensive training program for new joiners. You will work within our exciting team of data-driven digital marketing enthusiasts, working on a variety of projects including Paid Search, Google Shopping and Google Analytics. All this will provide the successful applicant with the skills required for the role. As we are Google and Bing partners, staff are able to benefit from the training that these industry giants offer.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Optimising Paid Search campaigns across a variety of clients
- Creating new campaigns
- Developing ad copy and conducting A/B tests
- Keyword research and development
- Setup of new accounts for new projects from clients
- Driving forward performance of Paid Search activity by using conversion data
- Developing an understanding of client goals and expectations
- Analysing Google Analytics data to aid account performance
- Producing monthly client reports using Google Data Studio
- Utilising data from a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Data Studio
- Analysis of spend and revenue data to ascertain optimum click value across a variety of media and campaigns
- Client communication including meetings and calls
- Supporting the company on new business activity
- Support on office admin
The Successful Candidate Will Need To Demonstrate
- Pro-activity and an entrepreneurial spirit in their approach
- A logical, problem solving mind-set
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
- An ability to be adaptive and versatile in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Google Suite is also desirable)
- An ability to write in a clear and informed manner
- Provable Mathematics skills
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.