Paid Digital Media Senior AnalystApply Now
Job Title: Paid Digital Media Senior Analyst.
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm).
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000 per annum.
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays.
Health: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, free annual health check, free Headspace app.
Flexibility: Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PS (on the Metropolitan Line outside London). Optional 2 days per week remote working.
Disclaimer: We’re inclined to have a good time. We understand that when you love what you do, the likelihood is you’ll do a grand job. We often host company events, attend industry seminars (like Brighton SEO), and on occasion pack a bag and head overseas. Later this year we’re off to the Med.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
We are seeking a talented Paid Digital Media Senior Analyst (search and social ads) who’ll take a key role in this expanding team.
You’ll be devising and implementing award-winning strategies across multiple channels for some amazing clients, including well-known charities. Channels will include paid search, social media ads, and programmatic display. You’ll have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of data, a keen eye for detail and a hunger to make the world better.
Last year our Paid Media Team won Best Buy Side Team in the Drum Global Awards. In 2022 we’ve strong ambition to take it much further; so you’ll be joining us at a very exciting time.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our Paid Media team.
Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Manage and optimise campaigns across channels including:
- Paid search (Google Ads)
- Google Ad Grants
- Shopping ads
- Video ads
- Programmatic display
- Social media ads – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify
- Build strong client relationships.
- Review campaign data and extrapolate meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with the team on development of effective paid media strategies.
- Proven agency digital experience or digital experience in-house for a charity.
- Expertise optimising across paid search, display and paid social.
- A passion for data and driving improved results.
- Adept at implementing tracking tags and pixels.
- Great client management skills.
- Relentless problem-solving mind-set.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.