Paid Digital Media Senior AnalystApply Now
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV. No agencies please.
Job Title: Paid Digital Media Senior Analyst.
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4pm).
Salary: £36,000 – £44,000 per annum.
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays.
Health: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, free annual health check, free Headspace app.
Flexibility: Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PS (on the Metropolitan Line outside London). Optional 2 days per week remote working.
Other perks: We enjoy getting together. We often attend industry conferences (like Brighton SEO), we organise socials including countryside walks, do fun activities at Christmas, and on occasion we take everyone away (our summer party last year was in the Med, and this year we visited the beautiful New Forest).
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
We are seeking a talented Paid Digital Media Senior Analyst (search and social ads) who has a desire to use the power of data to make the world a better place.
Reporting into the Senior Paid Media Manager you’ll be devising and implementing award-winning strategies across multiple channels for some amazing clients, including well-known charities. Channels will include Paid Search, Social Media Ads, and Programmatic Display. You’ll have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of data, and a keen eye for detail.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle. We are proudly B Corp Certified and we are committed to being an outstanding employer, especially in terms of inclusivity, benefits, fair pay, and employee well-being..
Award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Manage and optimise campaigns across channels including:
- Paid Search (Google Ads)
- Google Ad Grants
- Shopping Ads
- Video Ads
- Programmatic Display
- Social Media Ads – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify
- Analyse campaign data and extrapolate meaningful insights.
- Provide day-to-day support of a sub-team (within the Paid Media team) of 2 junior members, providing guidance on their accounts’ performance and development as well as their account management/client communications.
- Occasional support of the wider Paid Media team including training.
- Help develop and train the Paid Media team where requested.
- Living our key value by championing heartfelt camaraderie with all clients.
- Supporting the company on new business activity.
- Proven agency digital experience or digital experience in-house for a charity.
- Expertise optimising across Paid Search, Display and Paid Social.
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- A passion for data and driving improved results.
- Adept at implementing tracking tags and pixels.
- Great client management skills.
- Relentless problem-solving mind-set.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
It’s important for us that everyone joining the team shares our values:
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background.