Paid Media Assistant (Internship)Apply Now
Job Title: Paid Media Assistant (Intern)
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations
Duration: 4 months, (possibility of becoming permanent)
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Benefits: Hybrid working, flexible hours, healthcare. Find full details of benefits at the bottom of this page.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS. Optional 2 days per week remote working.
We are on the lookout for a graduate with strong Mathematics, English wanting to enter the world of digital marketing. We are offering a paid Internship for four months with the potential of the position becoming permanent.
Uprise Up have a fantastic reputation in our industry and provide ‘best practice’ digital marketing seminars, workshops and training at conferences – as well as for our clients. As such we are well placed to offer a comprehensive training program for new joiners. You will work within our exciting team of data-driven digital marketing enthusiasts, working on a variety of projects including Paid Search, Google Shopping and Google Analytics.
All this will provide the successful applicant with the skills required for the role. As we are Google and Bing partners, staff are able to benefit from the training that these industry giants offer.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our Paid Media team.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
Recent award wins have included: The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Creating new client campaigns and projects.
- Optimising client Paid Search campaigns.
- Developing ad copy and conducting A/B tests.
- Keyword research and development.
- Driving Paid Search performance using conversion data.
- Data analysis to ascertain optimum click value across a variety of media and campaigns.
- Producing client reports in Google Data Studio.
- Utilising data from a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Data Studio
- Client communication.
- Supporting the company on new business activity.
- Support on office admin.
- Pro-activity and an entrepreneurial spirit in their approach.
- A logical, problem solving mind-set.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing.
- An ability to be adaptive and versatile in a constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Google Suite is also desirable).
- An ability to write in a clear and informed manner.
- Provable Mathematics skills.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter demonstrating why you are looking for a career in digital marketing.
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.