Paid Media ConsultantApply Now
This position has now been filled. Please visit our careers page for other opportunities.
Job Title: Paid Media Consultant
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 per annum
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependants
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS (hybrid working with at least 3 days in the office per week).
We are on the hunt for a talented Paid Media Consultant to join our award winning team. Someone with strong hands-on experience in paid search, paid social and display; who can help us drive brilliant results even further..
The right candidate will be data-driven, skilled at using Google Analytics and ideally have agency experience working across multiple clients.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Our recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Develop a good understanding of clients, their goals and expectations.
- Plan the paid media channel mix appropriate to client requirements.
- Manage campaigns, including developing and optimising paid search, social media and display ads.
- Develop data tracking and monitoring as appropriate, including setting up conversions in Google Analytics, utilising GTM and creating reports in DataStudio.
- Review paid media performance and adapt the strategy.
- Build strong relationships with clients, and manage their accounts. Regular communication will include emails, meetings and calls.
- Support more junior members of the team, provide demonstrations, train and mentor.
- Help with new business pitches when needed.
- Two or more years of digital media experience, ideally in an agency across multiple accounts.
- A continued passion for driving improved results from digital media.
- Expert knowledge of paid search, display and social media, including Facebook and
- Adept at tracking setup and data analysis, including GA, GTM and Data Studio.
- Great maths and data analysis skills, able to extract actionable insight from the data available.
- Great commercial awareness, able to understand the economic conditions of the clients and the expectations on their digital media.
- A logical, problem solving mind-set.
- An ability to be adaptive and versatile in a constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and and Google Suite).
- Strong account management skills, including talking with clients, establishing their needs and reporting back on campaign performance.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.