Senior Paid Media ConsultantApply Now
This position has now been filled.
Please visit our main careers page to view other live positions.
Job Title: Senior Paid Media Consultant
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum, plus bonus up to 10% of salary
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Benefits: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, hybrid working, flexible hours. Find full details of benefits at the bottom of this page.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PS (on the Metropolitan Line outside London). Optional 2 days per week remote working.
We are on the hunt for a talented Paid Media Consultant (search and social) to take an important role in this expanding team.
You’ll be developing award-winning strategies across multiple channels for some amazing clients, including well-known charities. Channels will include paid search, social media ads, and programmatic display. You’ll have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of data, a keen eye for detail and a hunger to make the world better.
Last year our Paid Media Team won Best Buy Side Team in the Drum Global Awards. In 2022 we’ve strong ambition to take it much further; so you’ll be joining us at a very exciting time.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our Paid Media team.
Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Manage and optimise campaigns across channels including:
- Paid search (Google Ads)
- Google Ad Grant ads
- Shopping ads
- Video ads
- Programmatic display
- Social media ads – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify
- Build strong client relationships.
- Review campaign data and extrapolate meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with the team on development of effective paid media strategies.
- Support the more junior members of the Paid Media Team.
- Champion paid digital media best practice.
- Proven digital agency paid media experience or paid media experience in-house for a charity.
- Expertise optimising across paid search, display and paid social.
- A passion for data and driving improved results.
- Adept at implementing tracking tags and pixels.
- Great client management skills.
- Relentless problem-solving mind-set.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.