Paid Digital Media Specialist – Remote – Fixed TermApply Now
This position has now been filled.
Please visit our main careers page to view other live positions.
Job Title: Paid Digital Media Specialist – remote (within UK) – 6 months fixed term.
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations.
Duration: 6 months.
Hours: Part time considered. Standard hours 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4pm).
Salary: Depending on experience.
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays (pro-rata).
Health: BUPA family cover, free annual health check, free Headspace app.
Flexibility: Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Location: Our office is Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PS (on the Metropolitan Line outside London). This role can be fully remote.
Other perks: We enjoy getting together. We often attend industry conferences (like Brighton SEO), we organise socials including countryside walks, do fun activities at Christmas, and on occasion we take everyone away (our summer party last year was in the Med, and this Autumn we are visiting the beautiful New Forest).
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
We are seeking a Paid Digital Media Specialist who excels at Google Ads, and ideally Google Ad Grants, to join us for 6 months. Someone who has a desire to use the power of data to make the world a better place by continuously elevating our clients’ search advertising. The role is for a fixed term contract and can be worked remotely (within the UK).
You’ll be devising and implementing award-winning strategies for some amazing clients including well-known charities. You’ll have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of data, a keen eye for detail, and great client communication skills.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle. We are proudly B Corp Certified, meaning, amongst many other things, that we are committed to being an outstanding employer, especially in terms of inclusivity, benefits, fair pay, and employee well-being.
Award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Create, manage and optimise your own campaigns across channels including:
- Google and Microsoft Ads
- Google Ad Grants
- Analyse campaign data and extrapolate meaningful insights.
- Proactive client communication.
- Support other campaigns as required, this could include Video, Shopping and Paid Social Ads.
- Help further develop the Paid Media Teams’ expertise by sharing knowledge, skills and industry updates.
- Proven agency digital experience or digital experience in-house for a charity.
- Expertise optimising Paid Search.
- Great client management skills.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- A passion for data and driving improved results.
- Relentless problem-solving mind-set.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Paid Social and/or tracking tags an advantage.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.