SEO AssistantApply Now
Job Title: SEO Assistant
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience
Holiday: 20 days per annum + bank holidays
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependents
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS (hybrid working with at least 3 days in the office per week).
We are hunting for someone with strong English, Mathematics, and an analytical mindset to join our award-winning agency and start their career in digital marketing.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Uprise Up have a fantastic reputation in our industry and provide ‘best practice’ digital marketing seminars, workshops and training at conferences – as well as for our clients. As such we are well placed to offer a comprehensive training program for new joiners. You will work within our team of data-driven digital marketing enthusiasts, working on SEO for our clients.
Our recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Monitor daily SEO and digital marketing industry news and report back to SEO team with insights and new trends
- Help the team with daily SEO tasks
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis
- Conduct content and technical SEO audits
- Create engaging website copy and informational content
- Support the company on new business activity
- Analyse Google Analytics data to aid account performance
- Produce monthly client reports using Google Data Studio
- Developing an understanding of client goals and expectations
- Client communication including meetings and calls
- Provide support on office admin
- Utilising data from a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Data Studio
- Pro-activity and an entrepreneurial spirit in their approach
- A logical, problem solving mind-set
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
- An ability to be adaptive and versatile in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Google Suite is also desirable)
- An ability to write in a clear and informed manner
- Provable Mathematics skills
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.