SEO Assistant (Internship)Apply Now
Job Title: SEO Assistant (Intern)
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations
Duration: 4 months (possibility of becoming permanent)
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Benefits: Hybrid working, flexible hours., healthcare. Find full details of benefits at the bottom of this page.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS. Optional 2 days per week remote working.
Are you looking for a job with social purpose? To start a career in digital marketing? We are hunting for someone with strong English, mathematics, and an analytical mindset to join our award-winning agency where you’ll be working with some fantastic clients including a number of well-known charities.
Uprise Up have a fantastic reputation in our industry and provide ‘best practice’ digital marketing seminars, workshops and training, both for our clients and at conferences. We are perfectly placed to offer a thorough training program for new joiners.
You’ll work within our team of data-driven digital marketing enthusiasts, working on SEO for our clients.
We are offering a paid Internship for four months with the potential of the position becoming permanent.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our SEO team.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Content and technical SEO audits.
- Create engaging website copy and informational content.
- Use Google Analytics data to improve account performance.
- Create client reports using Google Data Studio.
- Client communications.
- Support the company on new business activity.
- Keep up to date with latest SEO news and trends.
- Provide support on office admin.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- A logical, problem solving mind-set.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Adaptability and versatility.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to write in a clear and informed manner.
- IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Google Suite is also desirable).
- Provable mathematics skills.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter demonstrating why you are looking for a career in digital marketing.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.