Senior SEO Consultant
Job Title: Senior SEO Consultant
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £40,000 – £48,000 depending on experience (pro-rata)
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays (pro-rata)
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependants
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS (currently partially home working, likely to move to a hybrid model with 3 days in the office per week).
Uprise Up is 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills. We are relentless in the pursuit of exceptional performance for socially positive organisations. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Uprise Up focuses on continuously improving performance. We use data throughout; testing, learning and detailing success. This is the passion and focus that drives our culture. Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, and so far in 2021, Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
We are on the hunt for a brilliant Senior SEO Consultant to join our team. Someone with a passion for SEO, tuned in to the latest algorithm developments and skilled across strategy, technical SEO, Content and Digital PR.
The right candidate will also support the wider SEO team and help their development. This would include mentoring, training, providing feedback and being available to help if needed.
- Analyse client websites and develop a strategy aligned with objectives
- Identify technical issues and advise on solution or resolve yourself
- Plan effective content strategies and support implementation
- Build effective links through Digital PR
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance
- Report back to clients with clear analysis and recommendations
- Oversee delivery from colleagues and freelancers
- Support the wider SEO team
- Proven SEO expertise across Technical, Strategy and Digital PR
- Previous agency experience
- A scientific testing approach with great data analysis skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent content writing and creation
- Competency in tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEO Monitor and Deepcrawl.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie
- Bravely grab the standard, and run
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
- Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.