SEO ManagerApply Now
Job Title: SEO Manager
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £42,000 – £52,000 depending on experience (pro-rata), plus bonus up to 10% of salary
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays (pro-rata)
Benefits: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, hybrid working, flexible hours. Find full details of benefits at the bottom of this page.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS. Optional 2 days per week remote working.
We are on the hunt for a brilliant SEO Manager who’ll take a leading role in this expanding team where they’ll be working with some fantastic clients including a number of well known charities.
You’ll have a passion for SEO, (especially strategy and technical), be tuned in to the latest algorithm developments and have a clear vision for how ethical SEO services should be delivered.
The right candidate will also support and develop the SEO Team. This would include mentoring, training, providing feedback and being available to help if needed.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our SEO team.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Analyse websites and develop objective-aligned strategies.
- Extrapolate meaningful insights from data.
- Plan and oversee strategies across content and digital PR.
- Identify and support the resolution of technical issues.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Oversee SEO delivery and plan team resources.
- Train and mentor the SEO team.
- Champion best in class SEO.
- Promote the potential of SEO.
- SEO experience that covers Technical, Content and Digital PR.
- Especially skilled in strategy and technical SEO.
- Strong agency experience.
- A scientific testing approach with great data analysis skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent content writing and creation.
- Competency in tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEO Monitor and Deepcrawl.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.