Last updated: 18 May 2018
Not the delicious kind! This notice talks about the cookies we collect on our website when you visit.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
These are small text files that are downloaded onto a computer, tablet or mobile device when someone visits a website. They allow the website to recognise that visitor’s device and store some information about the visitor’s preferences or past actions.
upriseUP and our third-party service providers, use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
They help us to operate our website, enhance and customise your experience across our website, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
How to manage your preferences
Cookies will usually make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to turn off cookies on this site and on others. The best way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
Here are some links that may be useful:
- About cookies – https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
What cookies do we use?
Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our websites and services, such as interactive content and analytics. They also enable us to use advertising networks to manage our advertising on other websites.
We may keep data associated with some cookies and user IDs for up to 26 months to allow us show you ads on other websites.