SEO is an ongoing process, and therefore it is essential to continually optimise your site.
Ongoing SEO management and development will always achieve the best results when compared to one-off fixes. Since Google and other search engines regularly check sites for technical content and updates, frequently implementing changes will be seen and rewarded accordingly.
Our ongoing SEO management & development service involves us optimising your site and monitoring the effect that various factors are having to your position in the search engine results pages (SERPs). This includes our changes, your competition’s efforts, and Google’s algorithm developments. Our changes are always ethical – we don’t try to deceive search engines as this would never work as a long-term strategy thanks to search engine’s continuous algorithm updates.
We like to work closely with our clients and produce a monthly report to ensure clients are updated with the progress we are making each month. Below are some examples of the type of work we would undertake as part of ongoing development:
As new pages and products are added, upriseUP will perform monthly checks on the following:
- Continued competitor analysis – identifying competitor’s authority links
- Generate backlinks from reviews, infographics, guest posting etc.
- Video marketing – offer popular YouTubers a chance to review products
- Review sites, such as Trust Pilot
- A quick review of content on site with content volume
- Reviewing & resolving any content duplication
- Review of your top 10 landing pages
Monitoring and tracking implementation