- A quick review of content on site with content volume
- Reviewing & resolving any content duplication
- Review of your top 10 landing pages
Internal linking is vital at passing link equity throughout your site to your priority pages. When we review internal linking we look at the following areas:
- Identification of top priority pages
- On page content review for suitable link areas
- URL mapping – mapping which pages interlink and where link equity is shared.
Monitoring and tracking implementation
We pride ourselves on our results and providing ‘digital marketing that works’, as a result, monitoring and tracking your performance is something we take very seriously. We also like to be as transparent as possible, with all undergoing work being shared through Google Docs so you can see exactly where we’re at.
We provide monthly reports to keep you up to date on your current performance. Whilst we do have a standardised reporting template, each report can be tailor-made to include specific data that is valuable to you and your KPIs. Why not check out an example interactive report below: